Don't miss the opportunity to indulge with your friends, come and enjoy The Commons x St Huberts The Stag Bottomless Brunch! Choose from an array of Brunch options and relax with unlimited St Huberts seltzers, bubbles, beers and a cocktail special for 2 hours in our heated garden oasis. Only available at 12pm on weekends with a special Sunset Session at 3pm only on Saturdays. Book now!
Steps to book Le Cabaret De Commons:
1. Scroll down to the OpenTable widget
2. Select the date you are interested in - dates to be released soon!
3. Select the 8:30pm time slot, how many guests are attending and 'Find a table'
4. Choose the 8:30pm time slot again.
5. Select the ticket type that suits your group.
6. Finish the booking process and get excited to enter the world of Cabaret!
Interested in dinner and a show? Add a dinner reservation to your tickets at The Commons, we suggest booking between 6-6:30pm.
Interested in dinner and a show, Le Cabaret De Commons Season 2 is now live! Following a sold out first season, this next instalment of Cabaret is more extravagant and bigger than ever before! Set in the majestic Ormond Hall, Cabaret De Commons will take you back in time to a place where Cabaret was King (or Queen)! Enjoy a camp yet sophisticated evening through the swinging doors of The Commons to discover the hidden night life of Ormond Collective.
*The Commons has both indoor and outdoor dining areas. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee seating preferences at The Commons.
Please note all group bookings of 21 and above, please email email@example.com to start your booking process.